ADOR - Tobacco Tax
Tobacco Tax Section
- Taxes Administered by the Tobacco Tax Section
- State Tobacco Products
- County Tobacco Tax
- Pari-Mutuel Pool Tax & State Horse Wagering Fee
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fees
- Solid Waste Disposal Fee
- Underground and Aboveground Storage Tank Trust Fund Charge
- Report Potential Cigarette Violations:
Consumers, retailers, wholesalers, jobbers, manufacturers or others involved with the manufacture, distribution, or sale of cigarettes may report potential violations, such as violations of the NPM escrow requirements (Ala. Code § 6-12-1 et seq.), complementary legislation (Ala. Code § 6-12A-1 et seq.), cigarette tax evasion, cigarette smuggling, or counterfeit cigarette sales by clicking on Contact Us on the left and completing the required information. You will need to select Tobacco Tax: Report Potential Cigarette Violations under the section Business & License Tax and complete the form. Remeber to include a detailed description in the Message box concerning the potential violations and the potential violator's contact information including an address or specific location where the violation occurred.
- Click on the Business quick link button in the center of the page.
- Select View or Upload a Report.
- Tobacco Reports Available
- Active Permitted Wholesalers and Registered Retailers
- Ceased Permitted Wholesalers and Registered Retailers
- Tobacco Product Confiscations