An official website of the Alabama State government.

The .gov means it's official

Government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you’re on an official government site.

The site is secure

The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely.

FAQ Categories: General - Titles

How do I check the status of my title application?

Please go to: https://alts.mvtrip.alabama.gov/Application/ApplicationStatus/Prequalifier, to track the status of your title application. You may also contact the designated agent who submitted your application to the Department for processing, to inquire about your title application status.

Read More »