An official website of the Alabama State government.

The .gov means it's official

Government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you’re on an official government site.

The site is secure

The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely.

FAQ Categories: Surety Bond

How do I apply for a surety bond?

The applicant(s) shall complete an electronic request for an Alabama certificate of title under surety bond (form MVT 10-1A) utilizing the department’s Surety Bond Portal. Upon approval of the request for a surety bond, the applicant(s) will be provided a Certificate of Title Surety Bond for a motor vehicle or

Read More »