지정 에이전트 자격 요구 사항:
- Licensed Alabama motor vehicle dealers must have a current dealer license.
- Licensed financial institutions – Submit a copy of their Title 5, Chapter 19, State Banking License or equivalent.
- Pawnshops – Submit copy of Alabama Pawnshop License.
- Insurance companies
- Towing companies
- Out of state financial institutions (manufactured homes only) – Submit copy of company’s State business or regulatory license.
- Law Firms (manufactured homes only) – Submit copy of document evidencing that a principal of the firm is admitted to the State Bar.
- Title Agents (manufactured homes only) – Submit copy of certificate of authority issued by the Alabama Department of Insurance.
Apply to become a designated agent by visiting MyDMV and Register as an Alabama Partner. Please note: the dealer regulatory license bond satisfies the Designated Agent bonding requirement. Non-dealers are required to post a surety bond in the amount of $50,000, payable to the State of Alabama.
When the application is approved by ALDOR the Designated Agent account will be set up in MyDMV.
All designated agents are required to complete their Designated Agent Training courses online before their access is granted. Once the training is complete the Designated Agent is allowed to process title applications through MyDMV.