An official website of the Alabama State government.

The .gov means it's official

Government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you’re on an official government site.

The site is secure

The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely.

FAQ Categories: IRP-IFTA

How do I eFile?

Go to the Alabama Department of Revenue website at: revenue.alabama.gov. Click on the Motor Vehicle icon at the top of the page. Select Read More under IRP/IFTA License, Trip & Fuel Permits. Select Alabama Motor Carrier (AMC) System. Enter your User ID (9 digit taxpayer ID number [FEIN or SSN])

Read More »

If I eFile, how do I make a payment?

If you have a balance due, you will have the option to pay with E-check or credit card online. A 4% convenience fee is charged for all credit card payments and a $1.25 convenience fee is charged for E-check payments . If the amount due is under $750.00, you may

Read More »