An official website of the Alabama State government.

The .gov means it's official

Government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you’re on an official government site.

The site is secure

The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely.

Pay by EFT/ACH

  • Pay by EFT/ACH

EFT/ACH payments can be made for any tax type.

Taxpayers must be pre-approved by ALDOR to pay by ACH Credit. Log on to MyAlabamaTaxes and select “Submit an Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization Agreement Form” under Other Actions to submit the form electronically. You must enter a valid business operational reason for using ACH Credit instead of ACH Debit.  

Taxpayers who have permission to pay by ACH credit are responsible for coordinating with their financial institutions. To be considered paid timely, the payment must be immediately available to ALDOR on or before the first banking day following the payment due date.   

The ACH credit must include the tax payment TXP banking convention within the addendum record of a NACHA CCD+ transaction as provided in the ACH Credit Method TXP Banking Convention Addenda Record Format. The TXP conventions must be followed exactly for proper posting of payment. Other addenda banking conventions should not be used.

Emergency Fed Wires are accepted when credit or debit payments have not been completed in a timely manner. Taxpayers must contact ALDOR for permission to send Fed Wires.

Please call 1-877-256-2447 or 334-353-7659

Note:  If you need to change from ACH credit to ACH debit, please call 1-877-256-2447 or 334-353-7659.